zondag 5 januari 2020

The Haul Report 211: Because I`m a klutz...

Okay, so we kick off with a brand new cellphone.

Whom is the exact same color and type as my old one, so yeah, you can guess what that means.

It slided of the window edge while closing the door, and ended 2 floors down.  To it's credit, it was still fully functioning and the screen still worked, but the back end glass was totally scattered... expensive klutzness to end 2019 with...


Though I kind of redeemed myself by making a painting table from a loose wooden plank and some other table legs I got from a friend, who had those lying around.



I also received the newest edition of the English Bulldog Resort agenda, love the pictures.


In other news though, the printer has been going strong this week, as I kept it running to test out all sorts of stuff about infill, support etc, and here is a look at what was churned out during the process:

The first thing finished was a broken statue head of a Chaos Dwarf, to scatter around my table dedicated to Hashut in due time.

Small charcoal pits where also printed, whom I`ll be using to liven up units and bases as either a filler or a scenic little item.

These spider cocoons are the first things I`ve printed with Middle earth gaming in mind, excellent to make the woodlands look more like Mirkwood.  Expect them to show up in the AHPC this year.

Next up, a graveyard set, but it seems moving the machine between rooms has unaligned it, as there is something warping on my right back section of the machine, so levelling will be required.

The Dwarven Throne and Warden Statue also was added to the collection of scatter terrain.


Next to come out, a 6mm airport, though I`ll have to tinker with the runway settings.


Dragon Eggs are always a nice little objective marker in fantasy gaming.



A set of pit traps also got printed out, always handy for those (Shire!) ambushes.


For epic, and soon in the AHPC, I printed up this statue of a Space Marine.


Next up was a piece for Star Wars Legion to try out, in the form of a vaporiser set.


And a Necromancer altar to scatter on the tabletop accompanied by a Dagger Tree


I also started printing the first wargame miniatures, beginning with an own tinkered profile for this Almiraj.

Before trying out an uploaded profile for the first of my Frostgrave warband figures.



And the final print I churned out this week, is this figure of my youth: Dungeon Master!!!.

This machine is really addictive mind you ;-D even though once work starts again this week, the print amounts will drop strongly...


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten