woensdag 27 januari 2021

AHPC11: Decorating the Dungeon

 A small entry of essentials from me for this next update on my journey to the "1000" in that I painted up some dungeon furniture this week.


It is essential in such a way that while I have already printed quite some exterior scatter material for (solo) gaming, I realised I barely have any interior pieces.


To that end, I am going to be running my Ender 3 on that job (after I replaced the nozzle, this one has seen it's time, overextruding as a result) and make sure to get a lot of small stuff done, as well as piles of extra dungeon tiles.


Because who knows, this pandemic might actually end this year and I can get that planned DnD campaign going at last, only with a delay of 1.5 years.  Which is still faster then your average public transportation bus here in Belgium...


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten