maandag 11 januari 2021

AHPC11: Golem Haunt: Tau Gun Drones

 For the next chamber to be braved in the Chambers of Challenge, a place full of dreaded traps and horrid beasts, the Golem's Haunt has to be conquered.


The idea in this room is to submit something that has been "created", and while I initially thought of some beast to print for my DnD pile, I went for another route and chose AI.

The Tau empire makes extensive use of AI drones to accompany their troops, and as part of my Gundam SEED inspired army (work in progress, estimate finishing 2027) I painted up a couple of Gun Drones (in the colours of a "Ball" worker mobile suit).


These little discs of sheer annoyance add some additional firepower to a Tau unit, but their real use lies in the Saviour Protocols, in which they sacrifice themselves for their masters nearby when under fire.

So that is 2 models for the room, which with the room bonus yields a lovely 30 points for the tally.

And now, onwards to the one challenge I dread the most this year!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten