woensdag 20 januari 2021

AHPC11: The Larder: Farmer Maggot

 As we prepare ourselves to decent towards the second level of the Chambers of Challenge, it is time to gather some supplies.
 


I had found a nice heap of crops, with pumpkins and cucumbers as big as an arm, when suddenly wild barking emerged out of the darkness...

For the next of my entries, the Larder, I painted up some more models from Games Workshop range of Hobbits.  namely Farmer Maggot and his fierce dogs Grip, Fang and Wolf.
 


In game, they are as viscious as the forces of The Shire can get, and I thought him the perfect match for this chamber as he protects his crops from wary adventurers... or pesky Hobbits setting out on one!



I also printed up a piece of crop for this entry, just to round it all out a bit better with the theme.

And now, we are going to decent into the second level of rooms for this year's challenge!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten