zaterdag 16 maart 2024

On the Painting Desk 273

 Tallyhoo and hail Hashut!

I finally finished my Black Dwarf warband for Mordheim, only 2 months after my self-imposed paintschedule guidelines.

But, putting Final Fantasy aside a bit for the moment, and diving back into watching anime / YouTube and painting, serious progress has been made the past week at last, after weeks of slacking.

As the warband is done, and will be shown one of these days in a seperate clip and blogpost, I started painting on the next project, which is a warband for Warhammer Underworlds: Skaeth's Wild Hunt.



These Kurnothi, so far the ONLY ones in the Age of Sigmar 'universe', came all the way back in the basebox of Beastgrave, the third edition of the game.  Considering we are now in edition 9...

And those have seen a good start as well, with myself aiming to have them at least their first layer, and preferably their second, completely done by next week.  Underworlds will be the majority of painting efforts in the coming weeks and months, as this is a) the only game I am currently playing and b) I got so many warbands, both those I want to play and those I might play sometime.

Check back next week for the progress!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten