zaterdag 23 maart 2024

The Haul Report 393: More than Meets the Eye!

So, a big haul for this week, though the mainliner is purely for flipping purposes.

Through a local Facebook group, I obtained this lot of 25 Transformers models, with weapons and all, for a measly 65 euro including shipping.



So that is less then 3 euro a toy... definitly some profit will be able to be made of these to fund my Underworlds addiction!  I'm aiming at flipping them for between a realistic 5 to 7 each, so that looks promising.
 
Talking my Underworlds addiction, with the Grymwatch now in my collection due to that large lot I obtained, I also found their dice for a measly 4 euro on Vinted, nice! 



So a good loot set, and now off to a wargame Bring and buy, so expect another hefty loot report next week (because I already 'pre-bought' from there)!




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten