zondag 17 maart 2024

The Haul Report 392: massive Warhammer Underworlds lot

 Welcome to a truly massive Haul Report this week, as I FINALLY collected the end of sales box from Warhammer Underworlds, which I paid for back in November.

Which doesn`t matter per se except it doesn't count for models bought this year in the War against the Gray on Chaos Dwarfs Online ;-)



But these boxes where all from a store that stopped selling Warhammer, so I send one of my agents in to see if they carried some Underworlds still.  When he came back to me telling they have this and that, I just replied "take everything" and this is the result.

In the meantime, the mystery of the barcodes talked about in the above clip has also been solved.  Apparently stores need to destroy unsold stock they would return, and instead they just cut out the barcodes.  No problem, as all the stuff is either price support or for my own collection anyways, and the two incomplete sets I traded off the sprues in a day.



I also went for another visit to the  Kringloop Wijnegem thrifting store, bringing back mostly books, but some other items as well, so check out this video.

But MORE Underworlds though, as I tracked down the Kainan warband, one of the older bands I really want to add to my collection.  I found it at Promokings and went to collect it this week.



Now this means I will have to record a LOT of unboxing videos of Underworlds the coming days, good fun ahead, and notch up the painting speed to get as many as possible bands finished for this year!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten