zaterdag 30 maart 2024

The Haul Report 394: TSA Bring and Buy loot

 Past sunday my local wargame club, the Tin Soldiers of Antwerp, ran a Bring and Buy event.

And while I went there to offload a heap of stuff, I ended up scoring nicely as well.

One of the members sold this large lot of Beastgrave era Warhammer Underworlds.  While I have the Beastgrave box already as well as the Rippa's, which where in there twice even, I had my eyes set on the Dreadfane box.  The whole lot was 50 euro, and the deck boxes and sleeves are nice bonus additions to my collection, but basically the Dreadfane box alone made this purchase worth it for me.



I'll flip over the Beastgrave and Rippa's as such on some second hand sites, meaning I'll in all probability end up with "my stuff" all for free.



I also finally collected my TSA custom dice, a group order from the club from the beginning of the year, in order to be able to lose in style!

I'd love to say I'm now "ready" with purchases and can start focussing on liquidating some other stuff, but alas, I have began talks with a clubmember for every set of Underworlds from Shadespire to Beastgrave... so yeah, expect another huge haul in a few weeks...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten