zondag 24 maart 2024

On the Painting Desk 274

With some amazing progress this week, compared to the past months!
 
As you see, Skaeth, whom I started last week, has been getting a lot of attention.
 
And the above clip shows the result, the warband already in it's final stages and probably ready by next week.  Though this weekend, I'll be barely touching a brush, as it's the TSA bring and buy, as well as the birthday brunch of my mother in law.
 

 
Never the less, I already assembled the next warbands I'll tackle, Cyreni's Razors and the Crimson Court, as I really want to give them a try in Rivals.  And they where easier to assemble then I read and heard online.  And the benefit of starting on Cyreni first soon, is that quite a lot of colours will be added to the Akhelian king as well.
 
But first Skaeth's will get finished, and used on casual weekly meet-up's as well as, if I'm required to play, on the TSA Underworlds tournament as my warband.
 
Let's see how far we get by next week!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten