zaterdag 9 maart 2024

The Haul Report 391: Man-O-War!!!

 Some more Underworlds this week in our little loot report, with extra boards to game on!

As I missed out on the Gnarlwood cycle (I'll make up for it in due time), I was scrolling through Vinted for some warbands and whot-nots for Underworlds as I came upon these.



The boards of Gnarlwood, sold seperatly, for only 7 euro, so I picked them up for some variety sake to game on.



In other things, I also grabbed these classics for a great bargain, though I admit I have gotten these pure for flipping purposes in order to get either the Chaos Dwarf vessels or missing Underworlds warbands that I like.

And there is much more on the way, as next episode, amongst others, a lot of Underworlds will be collected!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten