zondag 15 december 2019

Haul Report 208

Aaaah, what a week, as the power of Hashut re-emerges!

Having decided, "thanks" to my Titan Forge complaint earlier this week, to draw the card of my old love at the fullest, I went on a snatching spree with the money (well, part of it at least) that my Emperor's Children provided.

Amd the first parcel to arrive just for that, is this Mantic Abyssal Dwarf army box, giving me my first units, some which I`ll be painting for the AHPC soonish.

I also cheaply scored these old Hobgoblin blisters, first of many to come in the future, at 10 euro each.

And then there is this classic beauty, still my most beloved model of the whole range!

But it ain`t alone Hashut this week, as a parcel from Wayland Games brought me some scenery... and some Adeptus Titanicus Knights for use in my FWC force... and yeap, the AHPC as well.

So yes, that has been quite an awesome haul week!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten