zaterdag 28 december 2019

The Haul Report 210: Thank You Santa... and mailman

Hohohohoooo... merry christmas and may you all received joy, love, and some great gifts.

I can definitly say I did...

Because Noshi got me nothing less then an Ender 3 printer.  Many a piece of scenery will now be printed, and gone are the days of setting aside heaps of hobby budget now for terrain!



But she had some more in stock for me, as she bought the full series of standard FunkoPops of the Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance for me.

At the in-laws, I was treated to some great hobby goodies as well, together with vouchers from Games Workshop whom will be used to buy Warriors of Dale!


 Secret santa also arrived, as you could read a few days ago as well.


But that is not all, as it was a great haul week as well.  My order from Wayland Games came in, not only delivering the new War in Rohan supplement, but also some blisters Numenorians, as well as some more Abyssal Dwarves.


From my regular "eBay dealer", all the needed Ruffians for a battle company arrived in the mailbox.


I went to De Sleghte this week, with the last remaining value on a gift voucher.  Adding to that their action at the moment of buying three novels, paying two, makes I got these 4 lovelies for a measly 3.10 euro.

Oh, and Ray, if you are reading this, I bought this from Baccus especially for your Challenge in the challenge!


Also now technically part of hauls, are the prints this brand new Ender 3 above is churning out.  To that end, I already made 2 so far to test the machine, one priestess that fell out to small and as such becomes a statue for 6mm gaming, and Jen the Gelfling in 28mm from The Dark Crystal.


And of course, for printing, one needs filament... so 2 rolls ordered and received.

A very epic week indeed!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten