woensdag 10 juni 2020

Project Far Side: update 1

In this irregular new feature, I`ll be having a look at the huge amount of 6mm terrain I`m printing and painting for what I dubbed the Project Far Side.


Aiming to "crowd" no less then 7 tables for 6mm scifi as well as 2 tables for space gaming, this is perhaps my most ambitious project ever, but I have given myself somewhere between a half until two and a half years time... aka until the time the club moves venues.

And for this first update, let's see the starts I made for already a variety of tables!

First up are some buildings already for the Tattooine / desert table.


As wel as for the Naboo / Rural one.


For the generic table, which will be fielded by a variety of scenery not specific for any of the other tables, these have been completed.


On the Warhammer 40k like table, I managed to work these pieces.


The first pieces for the cyberpunk like table are done as well.


As is the start of the Necron / Jungle table.


Finally, a modest start has been made on the demonworld as well...


Going forward from here on, the coming weeks I`ll be printing and painting "all over the place", but once the end of lockdown becomes in sight and it looks as the club might re-open, I`ll focus on completing a first table, or at least as much as possible for it.

So that is some very strong kick off for this hyperambitious plan, I`ll post the next update when a batch gets done again!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten