zaterdag 20 juni 2020

The Haul Report 234

So, some nice stuff arrived this week, starting with these cheap trees from China.


I`ll do a full review on them one of the coming days, so watch this space, but for the price they costed me, you can't go far wrong.

Dark Realms has been releasing it's first buildings from this months Patreon, and Umbar is the location.  I really love how those turned out!







Furthermore, as work continued on prepping the glassplated printer now, some things have been churning out already for Project Far Side, but normally by next week I should be back up to big speeds and volumes, IF work doesn`t call me in just yet...





Finally something not figure related, but after the series, it's time for the book which is apparently totally different.

So that's all there is to be seen this week, a nice stack for sure!

1 opmerking: