zondag 14 juni 2020

The Haul Report 233

Okay, let's start with something "not physical" this week, I took a subscription to Wargames, Soldiers and Strategy.


But I opted for the PDF driven digital one.  With White Dwarf, and GW in general, seriously loosing my intrest this past year, I was looking for some other stuff to read.

And with the digital sub coming to 8 euro every three issues, or the price of a single physical WD, that was a bargain for me to be honest.

So I jumped in and took the digital sub as a result.

Unfortunatly, printing went slow this week, as my "stock bed" for the Ender gave up, so I ordered a new and shiny glass plate now.  This should enable me to easier remove prints and be less prone to warping, so let's figure that thing out in the coming days, as well as two extra rolls of filament.


And finally, a heap of buildings where printed for Project Far Side again before the bedcover gave in:



That's it for this week, hope to see you all again next sunday for more loot.

1 opmerking: