zondag 28 juni 2020

The Haul Report 235

So another good week of stuffsies has passed by, and of course most of it has been printing for Project Far Side.

Though not quite everything for that has been printed stuff, as I braved IKEA on a saturday... in a covid period... for an extra shelf to go in my closet and store the terrain on for now.


Once a table is "done" it'll be stored in a carry container, but for now it's all open.  But IKEA for now... never again.

But of course, a hefty amount of prints have been done as well, I think I`ll do an update on the newest painted terrain pieces one of these days.



Though I also printed something else, for a more far away project, in the form of a 1/300 scale Monitor for the ACW.  This is an upscaled 1/600 stl actually, but it is not that the famous ship was known for large details anyways...


A good week as such, without anything to uber spectacular...


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten