maandag 30 oktober 2023

Age of Sigmar Kruleboyz Killaboss with Stab-grot

 So, time to start Age of Sigmar in earnest, and the plan is a 2000 points for the game.

And I opted for the Krulebiyz Orruk warclan, because I like the look, and they have Hobgoblins, I mean Hobgrots, in their force.

 


An additional benefit of picking Orruks, is that with the suited movement trays, they can just as well service as slave troops in "square based" Chaos Dwarf forces.

So, I started with a modest set first, the Killaboss with the Stab-grot, which is the pointswise cheapest leader for the force.  I did draft a rough army list so far, but we will see by the time I`m finished how relevant that still is.

 


For the colourscheme, I went for the red shields as they have lore-wise, because it provides a good contrast, while for the rest, and mainly for the reason above, stayed with the colours I use on my Chaos Dwarfs.  

 


So that was a fun model to paint, and slowly I`ll be adding to the army as time goes on.  Not really a priority at the time as I won`t be joining events anytime soon anyways.
 

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten