maandag 16 oktober 2023

The 9th Age: Infernal Dwarves Infernal Warriors

 So we did it, the final unit I needed to paint up for the tournament the 29th of october.



And those are a block of 20 warriors, whom will form the achor of my line.

The models are from Mantic Games in their Abyssal Dwarf range, with some minor converting being done to make a standard bearer and a musician as those aren't in the set as standard.  



Like with the rest of the force, I went for a dark blue and gold colourscheme, which makes it stand out nicely, though once again cursed at the ability to solidly rank up.  That is one thing I look forward for once The Old World arrives: movement trays with space spreaders to make the blocks a bit more open, and 25mm squares for newer units.



I will probably have both my characters join this unit on the field of battle to make it a solid point to hold my line around, even though I have no clue if this is even a good approach... time will tell as for now it is time to start up building fresh experience.



Next up, some more war machines I guess hehehe...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten