zondag 29 oktober 2023

Tattoo number 13 is for my dad...

 As most might know, my dad passed away the end of august, after a fierce but luckily brief fight with lung cancer.



Now, Thorin was the center of his world, and I made him a promise in the final days that I would always tell the little guy about his late grandfather and how much he loved him.

Now, dad has become a star in the heavens, looking over his little guy.  To that end, I had a tattoo of a star placed above my tattoo for Thorin, so that his granddad now always, every time of the day, look over his grandson.

I opted for a star as it would be drawn by a 3.5 year old, with splatterings of colour "outside the lines" to give that effect of the little man having placed it, even though it was a very experienced tattoo artist where I have been going for years that actually placed it ;-), thanks to John from Krijos for making this.

But now, the brightest star in the sky is reunited forever with the clever little fox...

 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten