zaterdag 14 oktober 2023

On the Painting Desk 251

 So, time to do some things "on the side" now that my tournament force is ready for action in two weeks.

And to that end, I took a variety of things to kick off some projects for the not so short future, because no deadlines on them.

One of the things I want to do is start an Age of Sigmar army, and with the 4th edition coming about in 2024 apparently, that means I can calmly paint for now.  I`ll count out an army once I have some serious progress made.

That army will be the Kruleboyz, as I can integrate them into my Ninth Age / 8th Edition with movement tray adapters for the core units to become regular Hobgoblin and slave units.



Talking 8th, I`m going to rebuild my Empire force for that, to have some change from the Chaos Dwarfs in multiplayers, should I be sided with the "good guys" and the Mortar is the first unit for that.  For some reason, most of my forces start with a war machine when doing square based armies...

The Chaos Dwarfs won't be totally forgotten, as I'm also doing a slave ogre at the moment for the Earthshaker and a Naphta Thrower, while one of the older Underworlds warbands is getting the paint treatment as well, because it is about time I start working on all those warbands again.

So a bot of all over the place for now, but we will see how it all fans out over the coming weeks as I`ll be painting without any real planning for a while...

Because for medical reasons, deadlines are a bit out of the way right now.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten