zondag 8 oktober 2023

The Haul Report 376: Vive la France and Hail Hashut!

 Well, it actually came from Japan, but heck.

The P-Bandai HG Scale Gundam Rose is in my possession, one of the most elegant mobile suits I always found.



Thanks to Jacob, who lives in Japan, for obtaining one for me and mailing it to Belgium.
 
But apart from all the beers I obtained at the Modeste festival last weekend, a story you could read about earlier this week, I also got this Waterloo beerset including a stone cup.
 

 
But the best is as always for last, as I had this huge bunch of Fabelzel chaos dwarfs printed up, as well as a naptha thrower designed by my mate who did the printing himself. 
 

 
This will give me more then enough models to keep busy painting during 2024 as well...


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten