zaterdag 7 oktober 2023

On the Painting Desk 250

 So, the 250th time I report on my painting progress on this blog, a series that is going back for years.

And that is including some breaks when I wasn`t touching a brush by circumstances.

And in a bit of a fitting celebration way, the last tournament unit for the end of october is as good as finished, requiring only the varnish coat and the basing to be done.



That means time to start on some other projects, like my small Orktober contribution, and finish their movement trays once they arrive this week hopefully.

I honestly doubted I would pull it off, or would be closer to the deadline with the additional stress, but it is done woohoo.

Also meaning that once the side-projects are done for some change in palette, I can start expanding on the force and build up my mighty host once again!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten