maandag 12 augustus 2024

Age of Sigmar Idoneth Deepkin Akhelian King

 Every army needs his leader, and my Idoneth will be led by a King on his Deepmare.



Which was by the way a great find on Vinted, I paid 20 euro for him assembled, saving a lot of stress on that part hehehe.
 
Now, as you could follow on my (almost) weekly paint reports, this sure has taken a while to paint up, due to circumstances.  Side-projects, Underworlds, a lot of things have been going on but in the end, the model has been completed and the start of the army is now done. 



I went for sandy bases which I'll be doing along all my AoS forces, but for the Idoneth I'm adding some watery puddles to them, because, well, fish-elves after all.



So now with the general and his noble steed finished, it is time to start building the Spearhead force soon, with the Thralls in all probability coming first on the menu, as those are the core units for like every Idoneth force.



Time to get my focus a bit on this project I guess...


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten