zaterdag 10 augustus 2024

On the Painting Desk 292

 Another week passed by, and some work has been done to projects on the desk.

And honestly, I did more then expected this week, even though it doesn't look spectacular...
 
Because the heat didn't abide this week, and I'm off for the weekend.  After that, I'll only be home for two days before leaving on holidays again, so it will be a while to the next episode.
 

 
But for this week.  With said heat in play, I only did some very short sessions behind the warmth of my painting lamp.  As a result, I focussed on the elf general mostly, doing a single colour in each short burst of painting, yet making as a result some progress.
 
I hope to have him at least done by the end of the next week as he only needs varnishing and basing, before turning the attention full time to, I don't know, some other project left or right...


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten