dinsdag 27 augustus 2024

Lord Ipsqueek's Adventures: Het Meerdal

 Greetings followers, rejoice for it is I, Lord Ipsqueek,with another epic tale of my fantastic journeys.

And this time, I went to the Het Meerdal Center Parcs family parc.

Now, first of all, I have been almost everyday in the swimming pool, but that goof of a daddy forgot to bring his camera there so you will have to take my word for it I swam olympic distances okay.




But that being said, there was so much more to do!  Of course, first things first, I needed to inspect the accomodations where I would be gracing around my presence.


Okay, big tub.  Place approved!





We went to the Aqua Dome to look around and get something to eat, so I decided we would have fries that first evening.


And a quick check of the little inside slide was needed as well of course.






On our first full day, I went to explore the inside playground, climbing nearly to the top of the whole place.  


 


 

But later in the day, I also found this outside slide honeycomb.







On the second day, I met a great friend: Choco, a very sweet and apparently always hungry pony.  It was such great fun to ride around on his back!




And at the evening, mommy and daddy fired up the BBQ (with some effort I must say) for some yumyums.


On the monday, we went to a magical place, but that is a story for tomorrow!







The park also had a children farm with all kinds of activities, and a large meadow to run around on.  




 


A bit more challenging, yet no less fun was the "Klauterwoud" where all kinds of activities can be undertaken, so I bravely set out to try them all.


Mommy and daddy tried the family quiz that evening, resulting in a decent result of 9th out of 23 teams.  Next time better old timers!










 


After a quick round trip to Germany the next day, we went to visit an outside and inside playgarden, Bij Nijholt.  I loved their big bouncy pillow I must say!


The final day, I spend mostly in the swimming pool... and in my huge tub!  Lovely amounts of foam to clean me up while daddy was off for his hobby.





Beer tasting, from a local brewery.  I must say he snoared just a few notches harder though that evening...

But that was it, my fun holiday in Het Meerdal, now to unwind a bit before going back to school next monday!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten