zaterdag 3 augustus 2024

On the Painting Desk 291

 Even though I had two evenings "the place alone" for myself, progress was made, albeit limited.

This mainly due to the fact I had some jobs to do in the house, as well as sort out finally all the books and prepare them for listing where applicable, bringing others to the Kringloop charity shop.
 
And I went to play Underworlds on one of those home alone evenings as well, so no painting either that night.

Never the less, the Akhelian King was completely finished, so after all those years the army is going to be getting serious attention.



For the rest, some small work has been done on a few models, and I aim to get at least a few of them done before going on holidays in a fortnight, but we'll see where we end up with my filled agenda.

Until next week, where I hope to have the Demolishers nearly done!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten