zaterdag 24 augustus 2024

On the Painting Desk 293

 So, back from holidays, something you could read all about on this blog in the past weeks... and back to work coming monday.

Which also means I'm back to painting some things on and off these days, albeit in small numbers still.

But do note that compared to the previous update, when I left on various trips, I finished the Wood Elf general for The Old World, so the project of "correct based from the go" has finally kicked off.



New to the table are the Treekin from Rune Wars, but also some MDF base convertors from Sarissa, who will have total priority this week.  Because coming friday, I'm going to go to TSA and have my first ever game in the rulesystem, albeit a small affair at 1k points.  

Now to first get those Horns of Hashut finally done...

Apart from the painting though, during the heatwave days before I left on holidays, it was to warm to paint.  But I did manage to assemble a heap of figures for upcoming painting plans.



That's it, check back next week for any progress!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten