zondag 4 augustus 2024

The Haul Report 403: a plan for more K'daii

 Well, as the title says, the first piece of loot that came in this week is for that end.

Scrolling through Vinted, I came across this Cygnar heavy warjack, for a measly 5 euro.


I purchased it, even though it is not my faction in the game (I play Circle Orboros), but an idea suddenly hit me.  Getting myself a couple of these cheaply second hand would give me some nice models to make a small or medium ( to 6 models) of K'daii made up of mechanical powered monsters.  That way I would have two units of the flaming demons for whatever game system I want to add them to.  Now to think about a colour scheme...
 
 

 
And I finally sorted through the nearly 1000 books I obtained, picking out the ones I'm keeping for myself.  All the others will probably end up on some fleamarket for books in the future, or be brought in at some charity shop.

So a nice little haul this week, next on the shopping list though will be "utilities" like rulebooks and movement trays, so I'll update when they come in!



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten