zondag 11 augustus 2024

The Haul Report 404: Rivals of the Mirrored City

 No, not error code 404, but a new episode in the (almost weekly) additions to my hobbies and collections.
 
And it is finally here, Rivals of the Mirrored City featuring 4 classic warbands with upgraded decks.
 

 
I initially ordered it in Spain, but they didn't manage to secure a copy in backorder and the order was cancelled after a few months as I received that option.  And just at that moment a local store, Promo Kings (Stephen is a nice guy and always helpfull), got it so I snatched it up from there.
 
Luckily for the paint goals I only need to do half the box, as I already have the Thorns and the Gitz painted up.  
 
 

I also received some excellent reading material this week, as my Archonia My Box order came in, nettting me the long awaited new volume of No Game No Life, as well as My Hero Academia's latest instalment, and the one missing book in the series from Blue Period.  That means I can continue my journey in the excellent art-based manga series now.
 
 
But I also obtained some more Games Workshop goodness, as I got the Spearhead rulebook and cards thanks to a fellow TSA'er who bought multiple Skaventide boxes for the new AoS 4 edition.  So at 25.00 euro, this was a true steal! 

So that's an awesome haul week... and now I'm off on holidays, see y'all in a week or two with a fresh haul report.
 
 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten