zaterdag 31 augustus 2024

On the Painting Desk 294

 So summer holidays for Thorin are over this monday, and we are back to work, not having painted as much as I liked due to the heatwave druing my holidays.

But never the less, the past week I did manage to get some painting done, and with some, I mean I'm really happy with how far I got.

First of all, the Demolishers are all 4 finished, meaning the Horns of Hashut warband is now 70% done.

 


But the priority job was to get these trays readied, as I needed for my first game of The Old World last friday.  Surely, the current units where a bit to small for the shooting units bases, but as I will go to 20 man units anyways, it was a bit of a stop gap measure.

So good progress down the whole line, and hopefully in the coming week some projects will be rounded out, and of course others will be started up...


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten