zondag 25 augustus 2024

The Haul Report 405: manga time... and beer!

 So these past weeks the amount of new manga to read has been growing again steadily.

Last episode, you could see the haul from my My Box at Archonia, but it didn't stop there.


When on our weekendtrip to Eindhoven two weeks ago, I picked up these two volumes at the Eppo comic book store.



And while going for a check-up of the latest piercing, I passed by Mekanik Strip in Antwerp, as I just don't get the chance to pass by there often, and grabbed two more volumes of Terra Formars.
 


 
We left on holidays then, and overthere, I managed to obtain some good beers as well, both from Toverland, as from a beer tasting on the park itself.
 

 
The final piece of loot came in the form of movement trays, which I need to prepare for coming friday still.  Yet I must say, the 25x25 adapter for characters is odd, it measures 40x40... a mistake or does anyone else had this issue with Sarissa adapters?
 
Anyways, that's it for this post-holiday report, until next!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten