I`m not going to make it. It doesn`t happen often, but it seems this time I met my match in speed painting and planning.
I wanted to join the TSA 500point tournament with a true horde of almost 100 Hobgoblins, painted up in just under 2 months, but I started stalling after the first month due to a variety of reasons...
* Two marriages and the day after hang overs costed me 2 weekends
* Intesified relationship with my girlfriend, which is a good thing, costs another lot of evenings
* I need to finish the entries for both round 5 of the Brush Slave League and the 17th edition of the Golden Hat painting contest, both over at Chaos Dwarfs Online
* I got Pokemon Pearl yesterday and a Nintendo DS from my little cousins (whom themselves both got a 3DS now), and need to catch and level up some beasties to play the Wii version with the 6year old son of my girlfriend (well, fiancee actually, but it ain`t officialised just yet).
* Sorting out still thousands of cards to complete my database and be able to trade for missing cards in my various collections.
So I`ll be attending with a 500 points Legion list instead, and hope small elite forces (I estimate I only will have around 20 to 30 models, seeing the average price of a Chaos Dwarf) will stay their place if swamped by all sides by the enemy...
Still going to try my best to get it done, but I doubt it very very much, since I`m losing next weekend as well.
I`ll update some pictures of how the Horde is standing soonish, this months BSL round has to end first as one of the regiments is now fighting it out in there.
Dragon Rampant - Initial Thoughts
41 minuten geleden