zondag 30 december 2012

Guess what I'm going to build...

GUNDAMS... in LEGO!!!!!


A friend send me the link to Rebrickable this morning (thanks Scott, you already made 2013 a great year before it started), which contains building plans for all kinds of MOCs (My Own Creations, a term used in Lego for self designed models).

Strolling over the site I discovered the building plans for making iconic Mobile Suits from the Gundam series, namely the

Zaku II

and the GM





I know what parts I'm going to be sorting out for during my january holiday week, and get the remaining missing pieces from the LEGO store in London when going there in february.

These are SO going to be centrepieces in my cabinet!!!


2 opmerkingen:

  1. oooo sounds good look forward to seeing what you do with them

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Aye, I thought they looked pretty awesome as well, and the 'brick need' is actually quite modest all things considered.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen