zaterdag 8 december 2012

Lego Heroica

Well, yet another Lego post on this bloggytyblog.  The local toystore had a sale in the Lego boardgames department, and I snatched up two of the Lego Heroica `boardgames` to have a go at with the little munchkin.

These are small scale fantasy dungeoncrawl style adventure games, and the smaller one, Bay of Draida, is a 2-player game with an estimated time of about 10 minutes.

The second one, Caverns of Nathuz, is for 2 to 3 players (so yes honey, your drafted) with an estimated time of 20 minutes.

The fun part is that you `build` the game board first and then, well, go off adventuring.  Haven`t played them yet, but at a total price of 12.50 euros for BOTH the sets, I guess one can`t have been off the mark to far.  Worst case scenario, I`ll have some reserve blocks lol.

And now I`m off to bed, because I have a whole weekend of Magic Tournaments to attend...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten