maandag 19 november 2018

Dark Angels Commander

While I initially wanted to start a Dark Angel force again, I decided in the end to stay focussed on the Emperor's Children alone.

But I had already assembled this guy, and now decided to finish him before tossing him on some forum or facebook group.



I did do some more effort on his paintjob then usual for figures I just want to play with, as I had intended to build the force to re-enter tournaments again, but in the end I decided against that.  Nova list horror stories and the likes, not my thing (anymore).



But never the less, it was fun to paint him up, even out of pure nostalgia of my very first ever 40k army back in the first half of the nineties...


The model is the Space Marine Commander figure, with a headswap and a banner added to better make him appear as one of the mysterious Dark Angel soldiers.
 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten