zondag 11 november 2018

Revenge???? Warhammer Shadespire battle report

After having my Steelheart Champions trashed by the Khornite lunatics of Noshi earlier this week, it was out for looking for revenge.

And so last weekend at TSA, we sat down again for the rematch...

I kept to the idea of being very defensive as I concluded in the previous game, and deployed deep on my board in line.

The Khornites advanced forward, out for blood.

Soon the first charge hit my leader, but Brightshield came to the aid.  As a result, the first of the Khorne band went down.


As the rest of the Khorne madmen closed the range, my Stormcasts prepared to form a single line.  Brightshield used his Inspired action to put all the Eternals on Guard as a result after the second Khorne follower was put down.


Noshi's troops, led by example by their leader, then hit the line.

A big scrap resulted as such in the turn, but no more warriors went down.

At that moment, the game was tied, and Noshi played Conquest, but as I had Eternals in hand, I took the victory with a bare 1 point.

Revenge was mine... albeit in a very small margin...


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten