zondag 25 november 2018

Haul Report 157: more after-Crisis catch up's

And another week has gone by, as christmas keeps crawling ever closer upon us...

... but that doesn`t mean I got some more Crisis fogetfullnesses in the mailbox!

The first one of these being the LOTR dice cubes, who weren`t available at the show but now are finally in my possession.

Another thing that came with that order, and because me and Noshi enjoy the game, is the second season of Warhammer Underworlds: Nightvault.

The final parcel is something I did forget indeed to buy, a carry bag for my Pworks gaming mat.  Bit steep on shipping, but serves me right for being all cheese for brains when making my purchases.

The final purchase came at the club, 12 tubes of glue for 3 euro is a fine deal in my book, thats what I usually pay for a single one...

So a nice little stack of loot again this time round, see you next week!




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten