zondag 18 november 2018

Haul Report 156: Crisis boo-boo's

Another week past by, and in this Haul Report... stuff I didn`t get at Crisis and needed to order afterwards.

Okay, though it wasn`t ALL my fault...

The first parcel that arrived was the one from Black Hat, containing a heap of Coat D`Arms paints.  There wasn`t a single trader at Crisis this year that packed the full range of my paint of choice, so I ordered enough Bone and US Green to get me hopefully through a year of painting Slaanesh bases.

The second one was my fault, from Gripping Beast came this pack of 2 Irish Curaidh, whom will become a mounted noble and champion for Dux, in case I want to put all my eggs in one basket and combine them with my lord in a mounted regiment.  Tactical options you see...

So that was the loot for this week, I`m expecting some more parcels shortly and not so shortly, so keep watching this space :-)

1 opmerking: