woensdag 28 november 2018

What I painted in November 2018

The penultimate month of the year, and the last month I have straight night paint sessions.

This is due to my Dolly changing careers, and saying bye bye to night shifts, so we are going to be toggling our free time around a bit as this brings some changes along of course.

Now, this did mean I went in a bit of an overdrive for the painting as a result, trying to get as much done as possible in that very last weekend of her shifts, in an effort to clear the desk a bit more.

The first target as such was to round out and finish the works on some more Emperor's Children troops, the "berserker" unit being the first and foremost to that end.


But also another 'regular' armed squad, as 9 Tactical Marines joined the ranks in their pre-heresy colours, to round out the unit of which I had only completed a champion so far.


The Renegade compartment of the force also got a fresh shiny unit, in the form of a Chimera to transport the squads around.


For my Dux army, some more Wicca joined my force in the form of this little vignette.  Poor horsey...



For the Middle Earth game, I painted up some additional models as well.  Minas Tirith warriors joined the fray in 4 each or sword, spear and bow, and led by Faramir in his armour and a Banner Bearer.  As did merry old Tom.





On a scenery level, I finished 8 sections of walls to put on the gaming table.

I also painted some figures purely to sell off, from lost projects.  Like this Dark Angel commander for one.


To that end, november clocks out at a hefty 58 models for this month.  No idea though what the end of the year will bring just yet... but I won't be reaching the paint totals of last year I'm afraid.

Now to prepare figs for that special period of the year again... and I don't mean christmas!

2 opmerkingen: