Blogger Comment Problems
-
I see that Alan of the Duchy of Tradgardland is also having this problem.
What problem? The fact that when making a comment on a blog, or even
replying t...
Low hanging fruit
-
I sat in a field with the wife the other week to watch the eclipse. Saw
bugger all as it happens, but something tiny in the grass (no not the wife)
bit m...
WSS: Action at Vannes-Koortrijk 1703
-
Wargaming on Wednesday morning (for me) and afternoon (for him) - James was
good enough to arrive by Zoom to continue the bloody adventures of Charles
Ch...
Scraptember - wee Boaty McBoatface
-
Having built up a small collection of post-apocalyptic/sci-fi terrain for
*Wargears*, I have decided that September shall henceforth be known as
Scraptembe...
A Few More Moors
-
As outside temperatures begin to cool, activity at the painting desk is
heating up again following my usual mid-summer lull. Cooler weather means
that I r...
An Impulsive Purchase?
-
I made the classic error of, having seen someone's painted minis online,
searching for the game! Anatoli posted their superbly painted miniatures
for Da...
August Games
-
We got back to playing a few games in August. Through the middle of the
month, I ended up with a nasty cold that laid me low for a week or two...
though ...
Infantry Supporting Fire Exposed
-
When a French attack column crashes into a defended line on the wargaming
table, few mechanics trigger more heated debates than supporting fire from
adja...
Look at me - look at the orc
-
I’ve finally knocked off one of the groups of minis that has been
cluttering up my painting tile for far too long:
It’s a selection of orcs and half-orc...
Saga World Cup 2026 - Report Completed!
-
Stockport 1.-2.82026
Tradition of organising Saga World Cup as team tournament started already
before covid and has now again continued for couple of years....
The Final Alexandrian
-
*A Headless Body Production*
*Venue*: Harve de Grace Community Center
*Event*: Cold Barrage 2026
*Theme*: US Nationals, 2nd Period
*Round*: 5
*Players*: P...
Introducing 'ScrapJacks' to PaulOG via Discord
-
Hi All,
I hosted PaulOG for a game of 'ScrapJacks' over Discord the other day and
he's written up a terrific post-game write-up. Check it out!
Cheers!
...
The Awards for Challenge XVI
-
*Like so many prizes, it's the anticipation of the opening that's so
exciting...*
Ahem. Speaking of prizes, welcome to the wrap-up of the 16th edition ...
Battle on the Border 1809
-
Hi all,
After my last post about finishing the 28mm Bavarian's, I took them out for
a little battle with the Austrian Jagars. I am using Songs of Drums...
Midgard - Heroic Battles
-
Short post about my favouritr wargaming rules for the moment, Midgard -
Heroic Battles by James Morris.
I am not totally objective as I been involved in...
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten