zaterdag 5 oktober 2024

On the Painting Desk 299: Underworlds everywhere

 The desk is filled with Underworlds this week, and that is due to a reason.

Because with work on the Mantrappers progressing very well, I asked Noshi to pick the next warbands I should paint.

Duly she looked over the models, and picked two warbands who are currently abundant in the meta: the Thricefold Discord and Lady Harrow's Mournflight.  So onto the table they went!

I also picked out Drepur's Wraithkeepers, as these might be rather swift to paint and I have a battle against the grey challenge running over on CDO, with the huge collection sinking the numbers far into the negative.  To break even alone, I would need to paint 80 models in the remaining 3 months, and add nothing... not happening.
 

 

Finally I also took Hedkrakka, because it is Orktober this month, so at least some Orcs need to get loving!

And somewhere in between all that, I should tackle those Blunderbusses as well...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten