zaterdag 12 oktober 2024

On the Painting Desk 300

 A jubilee edition, especially considering there has been a long hiatus in this series during the Lego days (and hence why it runs behind on the numbers of the same time starter Haul Report more or less weekly series).

But as we keep on brushing, that also means this sin't something special or so I fear.



I have been working mostly this week on the Orktober entry of Hedkrakka's, with some very good progress made on that part, aiming to finish them by the next week.

The same goes for the Idoneth Tidecaster, as I hope to get her done as well before the Age of Sigmar event that *might* happen in two weeks at the club.  That way, if I use the legends rules for the Underworlds warbands, I got 1000 points battle ready (not worthy, ready, mind you hehehe).

In the coming week I hope to finish up some more stuff, like some pillars standing off screen, in a vain effort to get the Battle Against the Grey badge this year on CDO, but with the Blood Bowl team coming in soon that counter is getting dramatic...

Well, we'll see next week what has gotten resolved...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten