zondag 20 oktober 2024

The Haul Report 407: Cheapskating for stuff YAY

 So this has a bit of an unexpected entry for sure.
 
Because I was shopping for some stuff at home in Action, a "dollar store", when I saw these.
 
 

In order to tackle various "rough" projects, I went shopping in the local dollarstores like SoLow and Action, picking up some cheap brushes for things like undercoating and varnishing, but they are actually very good quality and will be used for terrain painting work as well.



Last time, I showed the little mess-up I made with the Archonia My Box, so I just had the other books send out the week after...



Talking some more anime, another loot box from TokyoCatch came in, hauling me both a Kira Yamato and of course an Ichika.
 
 

 
Then there are a thing called Gaming Buddies, and they make your mind crazy for new stuff.  So yes, I ordered a starting band for Moonstone...
 


What also arrived was my Chaos Dwarf Blood Bowl team, together with the new Spike magazine for their rules.  They will be going to the very front of the paint line as a result, because I want to field them in the upcoming TSA league.
 
 

And I was lucky on Amazon france, as I found an english language edition of Devilry Afoot, a small table skirmish game putting basically witch hunters against folklore monsters for 25.00 euro, free delivery.  This is one game you can expect some battle reports about rather soon! 
 
So a nice and varied haul this episode, check back in a few weeks to see if more has been added to the collections!


 
 




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten