zondag 20 oktober 2024

Tin Soldiers of Antwerp Bring and Buy IV

 Today it was the already 4th edition of the Bring and Buy event at the Tin Soldiers of Antwerp, running from 10.00 to 14.00 hrs.



So of course, we went there to have a look and have some chats.



Which included someone I met only past wednesday, yet apparently we are in the same club for a couple of years now.  Shows how few opportunities I had the past time to visit, but this will be picking up again going into 2025.

At 9.30 it was already cosily busy, traders mostly buying out each other.  I behaved by the rules, I remained on my barstool until 10.00 before having a stroll around.  I estimated that around opening there will have been around 100 people present already.

And boy, there where bargains to be found.  Now, as my eye drifted of course to the fantasy side of things, I saw like fully sealed older Warhammer High Elf regiment boxes for 10 euro.  I do curse myself not picking up the old GW swarm box for 5.00 euro, as by the time I realized I could really use the rats and spiders in it for Rangers of Shadow Deep, it was ofc already gone.
 

 
I myself did some quick pickings though, like this Naggaroth Nightmares metal complete Blood Bowl team + a blister of the older linemen + a blister of cheerleaders for 20 euro.
 


 
From the same seller, I also picked up 3 more blisters.  Though the Dark Sun nearly immediatly was past on for the 3.00 euro it costed me for a blister to Patrick R., a true DnD afficionado and I just had taken them out of nostalgia and to serve as generic villains in solo games anyways.  That left me with the blister from Trent Miniatures (naked lady on horse, checks my boxes) and a Belgian cannon for Bolt Action.
 

 
From another seller, I found this Rohan army box, the Valliant Rohirrim, for a measly 25.00 euro.  It now went into the closet behind lock and key though, as this will be my christmas present from little Thorin.
 

 
The final piece of loot came from rummaging through Albert's boxes of I have to many stuff so I'm parting with some, and for 2.00 euro the Easterling Captain was dug up.




So this was a good haul from the event, and to when I left around 11.00 it still was nice and busy.  

Onwards to edition 5 in march, and out to look for more loot!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten