dinsdag 21 februari 2012

* Reconversion... Completed *




Okay, it went a tat smoother then I taught, but thanks to Fran of The Angry Lurker my blogroll, or better said now, blogrolls, are active again.

Instead of one big one, they are now divided as said earlier in three, a mainly historical one, an otaku one (which is japanese for Geek, but doesn`t handle about japanese stuff alone, more of all those hobby things aside wargames I got going) and a fantasy one.

To help in seperating the various rolls, I also moved the Network buttons that where on top of the blog in between the seperate blogs, making it all look a bit more orderly.

And finally, about 30 more that I often looked at have been added to the respective rolls, as well as (in some cases finally) signing on to them as a follower, at one blog I was `only` about 8 months overdue on that as it stood somewhere in one of my favorites folders.

So with the blogroll blogger issue now out of the way, back to the order of business

Ciao Ciao

5 opmerkingen:

  1. My only suggestion would be to move the score cards from being at the top - they get in the way of the main content.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hmmm, good idea, lets see where I can put those and still nagg Creepy Corridor with them ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Why don't you shorten your blogrolls a little by only showing 10 or 25 or so? It's a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong scroll down!

    Put those card where you want ... nagging is why I love you sugar ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Because I actually scroll down to go read whatever catches my fancy on a daily basis perhaps? Avoids the risk of missing out a gem of a post

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. If it works for you then it works for us!

    I like to keep it at max 25 and then let the readers (or me)maximize it to read the other blogs after they (or me) are done with the main content ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen