maandag 7 januari 2013

Platinum 4: Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4

With the Playstation challenge now in full swing, I scored my 4th platinum on the Playstation tonight.  With Lego Harry Potter years 1-4 from the Lego series.

As with the other ones I played of the series so far, they are great fun.  For one, the tongue in cheeck humor is hilarious, I never saw the movies, but I learned now that

1. Ginny Weasley is a hot red-head



2. Baby Potter defeated Voldemort with headbutting a fireball back to the dark lord
3. Mandragora plants are funny... especially when a dark wizard gets earmuffs made of a spear through the head.



So far, I still loved the Pirates Lego game the most, while the Batman one was rather bleugh so far and will be a harder grind then the other Lego games to get the platinum.  Probably has to do with the fact that I always was a Marvel boy and have no real affinity with the DC superheroes.



Only critiscism I have on this game is that once you unlock a Dark Wizard (my first was Tom Riddle); free plays are walkovers compared to Pirates of the Carribean where you needed to unlock over half of the characters to be able to complete most expanded Free Play levels.  Tom Riddle solves it all...



Next on the target to score a platinum (well, I have one bronze in it so far, so I'm still starting the game up so to say) will be Lego Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues.

Tatatatataaa tatatataaa tatatataaaa tatatatatataaaaa


still sounds better then nananananananana anyways...


Cheerios

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten