zondag 13 januari 2013

Playstation Level 13

In the battle of the Playstation challenge, I have gotten a serious bump... thanks to my girlfriend.  She finally found a game she liked doing, and in a 3 hour gaming session last evening, she managed to pop no less then 13 trophies (12 bronzes and 1 silver) AND scored the achievement for the trophy that put me into level 13.

Her game... Happy Feet 2. 



Yes, the game based on the dancing pinguins.  I can't tell you how or what the game is all about bar it has catchy music (the movie soundtrack) but the few eyes I dropped on the screen while building lego star wars planes was that you have to level songs by dancing onto them and collect other pinguins... or something like that.



But anyways, now the level 13 trophy in my archieves is... 'Close To You' (bronze): Assemble a group of three pinguins.

Thanks babe, and keep that rate up ;-)

1 opmerking:

  1. That trophy sweatshop of yours is starting to pay off! Now buy her a Vita for those long nightshifts, god knows how many she'll rack up then :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen