zaterdag 15 juni 2019

On the Painting Desk 98

Dust, dust everywhere as floors have been pulled out and a kitchen has been demolished...

But somewhere in between, I managed to sit down and get some painting done.

Not that it is that much of progress, but any progress is progress indeed.  The Rohirrim for my battle company have gotten their first colours, though not the full base layer as I had hoped.

On the same amount, I cut up "bases" and did the first part of work for my Uncharted Seas destroyers, whose decks I now need to complete with a first layer before going in deeper on them.

For the coming week, I'm going to try and get those things done, as well as perhaps the "base layer" for the Dystopian corvette, as a colour scheme test for the small fleet.

Apart from those, some base colours have also been added to the extra Elves for Noshi's MESBG force, making them all nice and golden at least.

So I *hope* to get an evening in on the coming week, in which I can maybe finish the Rohirrim and the Shroud Mages at least, because once the base layer is on there it can go fast.  To the same extend, in the coming weeks I'm going to tackle some more Orcs of Mordor perhaps, really step by step, and the same goes for the Moria Goblins, at a pace of perhaps a single colour per week...

Let's see how we hobble forward!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten