Action at Pitzer Woods
-
After having restarted remote gaming with Matt (see Battle of
Germantown) after a seemingly long hiatus, Matt hosted a second game
without hesitation. On ...
Build, Expand, Conquer! A Look at Swords & Stones
-
A couple of weeks ago I shared something I don't do particularly often on
the channel, an unboxing video. The game in question was *Swords & Stones:
Dark...
Rocroi, 1643 - Part I
-
It was time to ring the changes, as I indicated in the previous post. After
what must be 5 years, I got the pike and shot toys out. Specifically these
ar...
Saga World Cup 2026 - Part 1. Preparation is ready
-
Stockport 1.-2.82026
Tradition of organising Saga World Cup as team tournament started already
before covid and has now again continued for couple of years....
Blood Bowl - Goblin Bomma
-
Getting bit behind on the Blood Bowl game reports! I played a game on
Thursday and another TODAY!!
Because of the game today, I VERY QUICKLY finished up...
Bzzzzzzzzzzz
-
It has been a long time since my last post. Honestly, it’s been a long time
since I finished painting this batch of miniatures (which were actually
paint...
Reign in Jotunheim Campaign
-
Ross and I played another game in our on-going Reign in Hell campaign, set
in a frozen hellscape. This has been fun to play, giving me the opportunity
t...
The comeback kid.
-
Yes, it’s me the comeback kid, and I’ve err….comeback. I wanted to insert a
sound file of a trumpet fanfare at this point but all I can afford at the
mom...
Another Achaean ruse - Ilium: A Game of Heroes
-
Andrew and I brought our *Ilium: A Game of Heroes* campaign to a close last
week with a gripping playthrough of the Trojan Horse scenario. Andrew, once
mor...
The Final Alexandrian
-
*A Headless Body Production*
*Venue*: Harve de Grace Community Center
*Event*: Cold Barrage 2026
*Theme*: US Nationals, 2nd Period
*Round*: 5
*Players*: P...
Introducing 'ScrapJacks' to PaulOG via Discord
-
Hi All,
I hosted PaulOG for a game of 'ScrapJacks' over Discord the other day and
he's written up a terrific post-game write-up. Check it out!
Cheers!
...
The Awards for Challenge XVI
-
*Like so many prizes, it's the anticipation of the opening that's so
exciting...*
Ahem. Speaking of prizes, welcome to the wrap-up of the 16th edition ...
Battle on the Border 1809
-
Hi all,
After my last post about finishing the 28mm Bavarian's, I took them out for
a little battle with the Austrian Jagars. I am using Songs of Drums...
Midgard - Heroic Battles
-
Short post about my favouritr wargaming rules for the moment, Midgard -
Heroic Battles by James Morris.
I am not totally objective as I been involved in...
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten