zaterdag 28 september 2019

The Haul Report 199

Another week, and a nice anime statuette with a decent "rack" arrived for the collection.

Yes, buxom bombshell Meiko Shiraki from Prison School has finally fallen in the mailbox, and now into the cabinet.


Yup, she is definitly in my top 3 of anime crushes

I also acquired some more books to read, in the form of three Middle-Earth ones through AwesomeBooks.

That should keep me company on the bus for sure.

More Lord of the Rings, for the MESBG also arrived this week.  Starting with a small order from Forge World, I just needed to have the special one week Mail to Order Bilbo Baggins, and in the meantime also grabbed a blister of Will Whitfoot and Baldo Tulpenny.

The final parcel is a small one, as my regular eBay seller saw me win an auction for an osgiliath veteran.

So a hefty loot this week, great times!


1 opmerking:

  1. Excellent job, she's beautiful, I want to go to prison...with these books!😉

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen